Depending on your needs or the requirements of the local authorities for getting the Building permit the project may consist of one or more of the following design parts:
- „HVAC (Heating, ventilation & air conditioning)“,
- „WSS (Water supply & sewerage)“,
- „Fire & life safety“,
- „Technology“ etc.
Moreover you may choose the stage on which you would like the project to be completed. Again you have one or more of the following options:
- Conceptual design – creating a common preliminary concept for the building, defining its appearance and directions of evolvement;
- Schematic design – detailing the architectural solution, prepositioning of the building’s structural elements and MEP networks. This project may be used for getting the Building permit.
- Design development – an entire and precise defining of all the building elements in a way to make the construction possible. Design and coordination of all MEP parts. The project in this stage may be used for getting the Building permit as well as for construction.
- Construction documents – actually it is a Design development stage completed by all the details, schemes and parameters that are necessary for high quality construction works. Often they are needed during the construction process. The project in this stage may also be used for getting the Building permit as well as for construction.
The cost of design depends on many factors and is different for each individual task. The unit rate is in BGN / sq.m of the total built-up area. To get an individual offer for your building’s design, contact me.